is now available for download from
- Support of Timestamp and Timespan types
- Support of compressed data(kdb v2.6). Saw 4-10 times less data transferred
- Migrated to Java 6
- Jfreechart library was upgraded, all other libs dropped
- Frame title tweaks. Now displayed as 'filename@server_name'
- Last execution time(full cycle) for last query
- Decimal format now can be specified in config: DecimalFormat=#.######
- Look and feel can be specified in config: lookandfeel='lookandfeel class name'. This fix exceptions when using remote desktop on Windows with different theme settings
- Builtin help has been remove. Please use code.kx.com as documentation source.
- Excel export change to handle escaping text containing substring <IND>
- Other small fixes...
Please contact me if you have any questions, bug reports.For the moment the distribution is packaged as a zip file only - maybe
we will package as .exe too later. To use, download from the above
link, unzip retaining folder structure, and invoke via
java -jar studio.jar
The config file is automatically generated in